If you don't have ramen noodles, udon or soba will work fine, so will just plain old spaghetti! It's very flexible! :)
- 1 skinned fillet of salmon
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chilli sauce (like sriracha)
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 small red onion, thinkly slived
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1-2 cups chicken stock or dashi
- Handful mange tout, julienned
- 1 cup of cooked ramen noodles
- handful bean sprouts
- handful coriander, chopped
Marinate the salmon in the mirin, soy sauce, honey, chilli sauce, garlic and ginger for half an hour or so.
Stir-fry the carrot and onion for a minute or two until just softened. Remove from pan. Add stock and bring to a boil. Add salmon and marinade and cook 3-5 minutes until fish is cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
Add noodles and vegetables to a bowl, ladle stock over them. Top with salmon and sprinkle with coriander.